>= 1 Piece(s)
US $10,000.00 ~ 85,000.00
Based on abundant experience and deep understanding of Chinese medicine extraction and concentration process, as well as automatic control expertise, we are committed to provide customers with complete solution and service for automatic herbal extraction and concentration production line
Process Control Procedure:
- User Requirement Specification(URS, Party A completion, Supplier Coordination, Specification Stage)
- Automatic Control System Introduction(Specification Stage)
- Piping &Instrument Diagram
- Control System IO / Module Configuration Sheet (Input and Output)
- Supply List ( Equipment, Valve, Instrument)
- Design Description
- Function Specification (FS, Specification stage)
- Hardware Design Specification (HDS, Specification stage)
- Software Design Specification (SDS, Specification stage)
- Network Diagram of Control System
- Risk Analysis (RA, Risk Assessment and Control) (Specification stage)
- Design Qualification (DQ, specification stage)
- Software Development and Design (Configuration and programming stage)
- Software Development Coding and Documentation (Configuration and programming stage)
- Hardware Test (system and module test, performance test, interaction test) (Verification Stage)
- Abnormal Condition Test (verification stage)
- 3Q documents and Operation Manual (IQ, OQ, PQ) (reporting stage)
- Change Control Document
Control Function of Major Process Unit
1, Solvent dispensing: with on-line detection of liquid level, temperature, PH value, purification water level, etc. The system controls purification water control valve, solvent discharging pump and cleaning liquid discharge pump.
2, Extraction unit: on-line detection of liquid level, temperature, pressure, heated steam pressure, flow rate of solvent. The system automatically adjust heated steam according to set temperature rise time and holding temperature. The solvent inlet control valve and extract discharge pump and valve can also be automatically controlled on line.
3, Double or Single-effect concentration unit: on-line detection of single-effect and double-effect liquid temperature, gas phase temperature, liquid level, vacuum degree, density, heated steam pressure, feeding volume. The system will automatically adjust heating steam according to set temperature and vacuum degree, as well as feeding flow rate and concentrated discharging.
4, Alcohol deposition unit: on line detection of deposition tank temperature, alcohol flow rate, the system will automatically adjust the jacket heating and cooling water flow rate, motor rotating speed, alcohol loading speed and flow rate according set configuration.
5, Column chromatography unit: on line detection of purificated water flow rate, acid or alkali rate, alcohol flow rate, material flow rate, etc. The system will automatically adjust these process parameters and accumulates. Meanwhile automatically control of chromatographic column liquid level.